Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Broken Bells - The High Road (Video)


New video by Broken Bells, an indie band featuring Danger Mouse and The Shins' lead vocalist/guitarist James Mercer. Their debut is due out on March 9, 2010.

Upon hearing "The High Road" for the first time a couple of weeks ago, I told one of my close friends that I had a sudden urge to listen to this song while driving on the Bonneville Salt Flats with my eyes closed. He of course pointed out how dangerous that would be, even with the absence of plant life and other vehicles. With that said, playing this joint at an unnecessary volume with the windows down next time I'm sitting in DC traffic will have to suffice.

Related Links:
You Are Wrong I'm Bone Thugs & Harmon 2009 Year End Mix
Chromeo - "Night by Night" (Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment